PARKING PERMIT RULES
- You may park in either the north lot bordered by 15th Street across the alley from the church, or in the main lot bordered by 16th Street. (See map for clarity.)
- Display your permit at all times on your left front dashboard. PERMIT MUST BE VISIBLE. Vehicles without a displayed permit are subject to towing at your expense, regardless of whether you purchased a permit or not.
- You must notify the office if you have a vehicle change or your license plate number changes. The permit number and car information on file MUST MATCH.
- Parking is not permitted before 6:00 a.m. or after 11:00 p.m.
- Parking is not permitted on weekends.
- Funerals will preempt all student parking. We will notify you of parking lot closures the day before via email to allow you to make alternate arrangements. If your email address changes during the semester, you must notify our office.
- Please park in designated spaces only. Vehicles parked on sidewalks, alleyways, driving lanes, exits and entrances will be towed.
- Speeding through the parking lots will not be permitted, as it would endanger pedestrians.
- VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN POSSIBLE REVOCATION OF YOUR PERMIT AND SUBJECT YOUR CAR TO TOWING AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- St. Paul’s does not assume any liability for your car or its contents while parked in our lot. You park at your own risk.
- If. You lose your permit, you will need to purchase a replacement ($10 replacement cost).
- NO REFUNDS
We have 68 parking spaces for sale and we will only sell 68 spaces.
Permits are sold on a first come, first serve basis, and may be obtained by filling out the form on this page, submitting it, and completing the purchase through PayPal. We will accept payments online through PayPal only. You will pick up the physical permit from the church beginning August 23rd. Office hours are 9am – 3pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Permits go on sale July 2022, for fall 2022, spring 2023, or academic year 2022-2023.